Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes, you are very charming.
Sometimes, you are very pretty.
Sometimes, you are very cute.
Sometimes, you are very manja.
Sometimes, you are very beautiful.
Sometimes, you are very smart.

BUT, there are also~~

Sometimes, you are very annoying.
Sometimes, you are very frustrating.
Sometimes, you are very scary.
Sometimes, you are very horror.
Sometimes, you are very terrible.
Sometimes, you are very ignorant.
Sometimes, you are very rebellious.
Sometimes, you are very lazy.
Sometimes, you are very careless.
Sometimes, you are very forgetful.
Sometimes, you are very dangerous.


So, You are still You~~
Nothing's gonna change my love for you~~
Because You are Who You are right?
I love everything of yours~~
There is NO return for ME.
This is My Love for You~~
I'll try to suit Myself to You~~
I just hope that one day in the future You will try to be a Better, Mature person.
Not just change it for Me, Its for your own good as well.
Hopes that The Day that I'm hoping for is getting nearer day by day~~
Sometimes I really wanted to scold You, but I just kept it all in My heart.
I tried My very best not to angry at You each time.
But still, I've let You seen it sometimes.
I do really sorry about that.
But I really do want You to understand more things, and learn from it.
I doesn't simply nagged people, especially, You.
But You just doesn't get what I'm thinking and what I mean.
Sometimes, I do really wanted to Speak those vulgar words.
But I still keep restraint to speak it out. Although sometimes I spoke one or two.
I hate Myself being distracted from My Studies.
I hate Myself when being pressure from Parents, and You.
There are still a lot of things that You need to understand besides than Your Own Needs.
Sometimes, I've made a choice that You don't like.
But if You really could understand why and don't just simply accused Me of making those choices, I'll be very happy.
Cause it will mean that You have already grown up if You can think in this way.
But, for what i can see now,
After One year plus,
Things still the same.
Unhappy things keep repeating. I don't know that if You are aware of it.
I'm really Unhappy recently.
I can't take it anymore.
I'm mentally Stress.
I really Can't Take it ANYMORE..!!!!!
Sorry about it.
I'm still not ready for this kind of suffering.
Please give me some time.
I'm still not use to the way You are.
Thanks~~

No comments:

Post a Comment