Monday, July 5, 2010

Today, 5th July 2010...
First day of School at HELP UC...
Quite nervous actually...
Cause don't really know where to park my motor..
And i went wrongly to the junction and leads me towards dunno where..XD
but then luckily found a U-turn and turn back and found the junction to the parking..
after that...
i'm also not able to find a way to go down to HELP UC...
den keep walking and find some student looks ppl and follow them...
then luckily saw a student goes down the staircase which was doesn't seems like a staircase for me from the side..XD
haha...
den got into there d..
den take a bus to another building for orientation..
just 3 of us nia..XD
me, JC and Derrick..
Skip those boring part..bla bla bla...

after that went back to main campus to enroll my subjects on this semester...
after that had lunch wif my new fren, Derrick...cause JC went back d..
I ate Pan Mee...cause me RM 6.5
but cause we are at Damansara wat....So price is like this..
Then we went back home lor..
Story Ends...
New Life, New Places, New Faces, More Expenses...XD
LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment