Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thursday~~~
No Class...
But quite bored at home...

Now already week 3 of my 1st semester at HELP UC...
But still not really use to it..
Hopefully i can cope with the environment, teachings in different ways..
cause all the lecturers that i have are indians...
Aiks...
2 out of the 3 got some indian slang when speaking english...
Haha...
still need some more time to get use to it..Xp
my english is too poor..
haiz..

Yesterday in OB class the lecturer suddenly said give us assignment..
individual essay..
need 2500 words...
Wow...got a shock..
due date is 2 weeks time starts from yesterday...XD
wish me lucks dude...


From today onward i need to read more and speaks more..^^
need more improvement in my languages and my studies concentration...
Gambate..
I can Do It~~~
=)
Chill~~

No comments:

Post a Comment