Wednesday, May 11, 2011

sleep~~~!

i tot every people only need 8 hours per day to sleep?
y some people will sleep more than 8 hours but still say tired and sleepy?
is this a sick?
really not understand..
don care!!

just translate somethings.
but really feel tired when do that lar.
i think if i do continue do the divine work that i can do,
maybe i can be better and be a good children of God
i wan to be a good worker in church but i always scare.
actually i also dunno wat things i scare for..

maybe i really need to prepare my heart to back to college
and to start the new semester.
God, please help me in everything, so that i can be able to work hard in church and do everything for u!! pls give me one more chance to serve u..
and also need to be well prepare to back to that lonely place.
sometimes regret that i decided to study at kl.
really miss home.
but some people will just scold me and say this is my choice. wat to do?
haiz..

miss my family always.
some people wont understand my feeling coz they really live really blissful..

Love daddy, mummy and sisters~~

No comments:

Post a Comment