Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9/10 - 2 - 2010

today( 9/2 ), my fren(PCA) date me out for 'yum cha'...Xp
haha...
by the time he said like that...
edi knew he will celebrate my Bday..
So Happy about that..=)
hehe...

When i received PCA sms...
that time i was helping him coaching Bball at primary skul...
Hehe...

Den after coaching..
went to SMKK outside there de basketball court play awhile lor..

Soon after few games..
i rush back home...
quickly bath and den take my dinner..
den...
on9 awhile..
watch tv awhile..
on phone awhile..
to utilize my time before the actual time for yum cha...
Xp..
den when i received PCA's sms says that i can go now..
den i just go lor..
initially i wanna ride bike de...
but mana tau..
my mum let me drive car...
den my dad let me drive his car..
Wow~~~
haha...
so happy..
hehe..
of course i choose dad's car to drive..
hehe...
den after 10 mins reached station 1 cafe that locate at Selayang...
so coincidently got those amateur singers...
hehe..
quite nice but almost all songs are sad songs..Xp
hehe...

Hmm..
den..by the time i reached..
5 of them edi reached 1st...
jia hao, juin rong, jing ming, jing juin, ah jun...
den i'm the 6th person...
hehe...
so i joined them lor...
chit chat awhile...
cause thinking of wanna drink wat drinks...Xp
den order my drinks..
just a normal de ice lemon honey..Xp
hehe...

den...
saw kelvin chan 1st..
waiting PCA...
when he arrived..
i was quite shock..
cause got a rare species..Xp
Oi oI Cheng arrived as well..XD
Muaahaha...
den she sat besides me..
hehe...
so happy that she attended..^^
hehe...

i was making fun of her wif PCA saying that they had a relationship..
mana tau jing juin believe pulak...Xp
LOL...
so naive lor..
haha..Xp

den...continue crap-ing lor..
chat many things...
also play a fool of keh hao..
cause he got a gift from his future gf...Xp
hehe...
from hong kong le the gift..XD
wow...
he so sweet d till smile all the time...XD
den it also made him high d...
sot sot abit jor...
haha...

den..
when the time almost reached 12am(10/2)...
the singers suddenly called out my name..
den they sing Bday songs for me...
and the cake is being take out from the dry kitchen..=)
den while the songs are playing and singing..
i made a wish lor...
and my frens' all shout out that i made the wish " to be Facebook Prince forever"..
LOL..XD
haha...
of course didn't wish that lor..
hehe...

i was so happy...
hehe..
den..
they press the candle down and let met pick up using mouth..Xp
Of course they plan to 'attack' me by push my head downwards..
but i 'defence' myself..Xp
after few tries to 'attack' me...they give up..Xp
of course because the cake also abit expensive..
hehe..
so they also dun wan play edi..
hehe..
so next time i know edi...
but 2 cakes...
1 for play de and 1 for eat de...Xp
haha..

den...
after that...
we took photos...
and my 'present giving' session also apart of it...Xp
hehe...
they requested me to take out the presents..
change it on the spot..Xp
guess wat they bought..??
Haha...
1 T-shirt, 1 boxer, 1 underwear...Xp
haha...
i knew quite expensive lor...
hehe...
really thx to them so so so so so muchi..=)

Love you all my frens..
of course after finished up took photos and cakes..
we went home..

i on the com to check FB...
hehe...
many ppls wished Me Happy Birthday..
hehe...
thx to them as well..=)
hehe...
althought i know FB reminded them de...
LOL..
haha...

den as u can see i was updating my blog that u just read...Xp
hehe..
ok la..
GooD Nitezz..


p/s : special thx to those frens who celebrate wif me..( CKH,KCC n bf,PCA,KC,JM,YCO,TCY and CCO )
also thx to acid gang who shares the presents of mine...
really appreaciate it..=)
Thx u all very very muchi guys and girls...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment