Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Myself

Recently...
when i'm working, i'm busy working...
when i stop working, i'm busy over nothing..
So..when i stop working...
sure i'll stay at home lor...cause no classes to attend..
Den i just went to yum cha, celebrate fren's Bday lor...
but my parents seems like dun like me to do all these...

they will often mention this : so free hor , take some books to read la...dun always watch TV, On9, Basketball-ing, don't so lazy sitting there la, go study la....
i've heard all these things again and again till i also numb jor...
but,
sometimes i really cant take it anymore...it's really annoy-ing..
Haiz...
i know they are doing all these for my own good....
sometimes when during some argument with my parents...
i told them in a very simple matter that what i want and how i felt...
but they seems like just simply didn't take it serious....
what i need is encouragement...not some reprove...
Just a simple encouragement will do it...
i don't and i didn't request much from you..!!!
what i need is just a SIMPLE ENCOURAGEMENT...!!

And i don't really know why my parents will behave like this...
Always said that i'm timid...but when i want to do something that is new to me..
they normally don't let me do it...always being so protective for me...
plus always protect me from being exploring new things myself...
Cause me to lost those chances to experience it...
They seems like holding my back...

I've really got nothing to say jor...
But i'll try to improve myself...hope that i can do it...^^

5 comments:

  1. parents always do tat to us...my parents did the same thing to me before form 4, but after I proved to them that I am mature enough to handle my life...maybe u dint prove enough that u can handle ur life kua...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoketheng: it prove that~ Low's family gene is same!
    im experiencing this right now~
    keep mumlbe all the day~=.="
    till feel annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..
    wat to do..??
    sien jor lo....Xp
    yea..its really annoy...
    initially wanna study geh...
    but the mood also being mumble till gone edi..>.<

    ReplyDelete