Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday

Haha..its been quite somedays din updated my blog jor...XD
cause of lazy-ness...
Hm....cause i've view my fren's blog...
they edit-ed quite nice lor...
so since i got nth to do n dun wan study....
den i just try get those widget on my blog lor....Xp
haha....i thought its was SIMPLE...
so mayb can done it very fast....
den...i just try lor...
mana tau....me so stupid...XD
haha.....wasted much time but still cant manage to get it on my blog...Xp
so stupid right..??
haha....

den....i try to add another widget lor....
den...when wanna post it tat time...
there got the instructions....
haha...damn....when i saw tat...
oni i knew tat its DAMN SIMPLE lor....Xp
haha...
i really is a Computer noob....=p
Haha...den finally got it...haha...
added the time n songs...Xp
k lor...wanna sleep jor...

cause my brother working place got ppl kena H1N1....damn...
stupid client....kena edi still wan work....
den when he got back home...he asked me to sleep early...
so tat have better anti body....XD
so i wanna sleep edi....
pls wish tat i dun sick n wun kena H1N1 la..!!


~~ENDED~~

1 comment:

  1. hello~~ must take good care o!! H1N1 very scary~~ i still wanna listen to ur voice one so take good care~~ hehe u r computer noob? haha now only i know lo~~ but i think i also in the same level as u la~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete